Large breasts can cause physical pain as well as emotional and social anxiety. A breast reduction procedure improves the proportions of the breasts to the rest of the body by reshaping the breasts in order to make them smaller, lighter, and firmer. Our providers have helped breast reduction patients improve their figures and their self confidence.
The breast reduction procedure can provide relief from physical symptoms such as back, neck, and shoulder pain and relieve rashes beneath the breasts caused by the excessive weight of large breasts. Following breast reduction, the size and weight of the breasts no longer interfere with physical activity, and clothes fit better with a wider choice of styles. Women who take advantage of the breast reduction procedure find that they are able to lead a healthier, more comfortable life, in addition to enjoying a beautiful, more proportionate appearance.
Goals Of Breast Reductions Surgery:
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by heavy breasts.
- Sagging breasts produced by their large size.
- Disproportionate body frame attributed to oversized breasts.
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size/weight of the breasts.
- Painful bra strap marks and/or rashes as a result of large breasts.