The Vampire Facial® is a non-surgical medical procedure in which a patient’s own blood is used to create a more youthful, natural looking appearance. Unwanted folds and wrinkles can be smoothed out, creating a younger, more vibrant look. The procedure is similar to the Vampire Facelift®, however, with a Vampire Facial®, no fillers are used. The Vampire Facial® was first invented and trademarked in 2010 by Dr. Charles Runels.
How Does The Vampire Facial® Work?
Blood is taken from the person’s arm. This blood is then centrifuged so platelet rich plasma, which contains numerous growth factors, can be isolated from the rest of the blood. The platelets are then activated with a substance. Once activated, it is injected back into the patient’s face using a very fine needle to induce new growth of collagen, blood vessels and skin tissue.
How Long Does a Vampire Facial® Last?
Results from the Vampire Facial® will continue to improve for 3 months and last up to one year.
What Are The Benefits of a Vampire Facial®?
There are many wonderful benefits to having the Vampire Facial® including:
- smoothing out facial wrinkles
- improve the blood flow of the skin
- stimulates collagen production
- rejuvenate the complexion
- lessened skin folds
- improvement in clarity of skin
- improvement in scars
- smoother skin
- tighter, firmer skin
- color of the skin improves
- more affordable then surgery
- can be used in conjunction with other facial rejuvenation products
- no side effects and ZERO down time